Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10 MY GUILTY PLEASURES….



         My guilty pleasures…..I have ten guilty pleasures , firstly I always does my father angry. Why? Because me a second son in my family, when I made my father angry? Went I go back home late. After that, maybe I waste he money to buy a cigarette.
          
   Secondly my guilty pleasures are play song until late night with highly volume. I can’t hear a song in lower volume because it’s made me sleepy.  I have a cute little brother, at night he always wake up and cried because my music.
          
   Thirdly are I were hardcore smoker. My father always told me to stop smoking, but I doesn’t do it what he want. A day, I can finished two box cigarette. I always imaged I died before came old, I try to stop but it was my habit. Fourthly are I don’t got true love, when I get couple, it always can be for a month. Now I had about thirteen girls and I always change my girlfriend maybe 2 or 3 times per year.
         
    Fifty are I always involved in fighting with people at my hometown. I don’t want be a gangster or criminal, but why people try to changeling me. I   doesn't disturbed them or try to were rude. I thinned when were matured, we don’t do like a child but it disappointed me and all group.  Moreover, I have a big dream to chive in my life. My friend, my younger brother and I want to be a greatest metal core music band in local and international. It my big dream before be a successful after finished my studies at University. I know it hard for us to get that, but I try the best to get it. In additional, my next guilty pleasures are  always came class late. From secondary school until University, I came to late about 30 minutes or one hour. My teachers always reminded please were punctually when I continued studies at University but I repeated my mistake.

Furthermore, my guilty pleasures were always disturbed girl. It my favorite activities when in secondary school, I’m always on call went to discipline teacher’s room because that guilty. I don’t care what the punishment waited me. Besides that, next is I liked collect martial arts equipment such as machetes and knives, maybe it’s dangerous but now I have about 2 machetes and 2 knives in my collection. Lastly, my guilty pleasures are online face book in class. It my new guilty, my lecture told me to switch off the computer but I didn't switch off.


The last word from me, that is  guilty pleasures when I in secondary school but have a few thing, it keep do until now.  
               

No comments:

Post a Comment